Friday, December 14, 2007


. I am not sure of myself so much as how often my room is clean. I sing and live. I work hard. But I am still in transit, waiting for a place to sit down inside of myself. Settle in and drink a cup of tea. Trade glances with the ones you love. Know that you, for one moment in your life, are exactly where you should be. Then sing, sing again and loud. Let this moment surround us like air, and the thankful will approve. Yes, we have been given much. Much has also been taken away. For reasons some we will never find. Thankful and smiling in the mess that was made by living in love, in truth and weakness. So much that we find in each other branches of the same tree, just look at the veins in our hands. Humming now out of joy and in the presence of life. The living. giving way to closeness and gentle hands. Stop and breathe and feel the moving heart inside you friends. Merry Christmas

No comments: