Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today is a big day


Yo. Miss you all. Today is National Recycling Day! I think that is good. Did you know that before 1920, 70% of american cities had a recycling program? It dropped for a while after WWII. Now it is building back up, but I don't know the specifics. I do know that 10,000 cities have curbside recycling. However, composting is a lost practice that is gaining steam again. Hooray!

This is a picture of me supposed to be dressed like a woman who has slept over at a man's house and then in the morning has nothing to wear except the man's dress shirt...like in the movies. I'm not confused about my sexuality.

4 comments:

dRun said...

Nice legs...

Abby said...

WOW thats a lot of leg. its like a blonde tom cruise.
fritz, you continue to amaze me (and guess what?! i'm laughing out loud right now - in a coffee shop!) you can make me laugh! :)

Horn/Bosma Family Blog said...

you are wanted

Mikhal Rebekah said...

you are a brave man, jon fritz. hope cyberspace can handle all that leg!